The 2021 Coding Guide for Oral Surgery and Dental Cross-Over Claims includes:
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT®
- All CDT® 2021 codes, descriptions and guidelines
- A complete list of all ICD-10-CM applicable to oral surgery and dental services
- Comprehensive introduction to CPT® and ICD-10-CM
- National correct coding requirements for Oral Surgery
- Documentation guidelines
- CPT® 2021 codes most commonly reported by Oral Surgeons and Dentists with full descriptions and coding notes
- ICD-10-CM 2021 diagnosis codes most commonly reported to support the listed CPT® code(s)
- HCPCS 2021 supply, materials and injection codes most commonly reported by Oral Surgeons and Dentists
- Current Medicare edits including relative values (RVU), post-op days, coverage restrictions, policies regarding multiple procedures, bilateral procedures, payment for assistant surgeon, and more.
- Current and complete CCI edits with modifier indicators
CDT® is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association (ADA).
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2020 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010