View/download sample pages
The 2020 Coding Guide series is designed to present the coding, compliance, and regulatory information you need for your specialty in a single, comprehensive resource. Because all of the critical information is presented together in an easy-to-use format, you will be able to code faster. Plus, the Medicare edits and CCI exclusion codes and other information will help you to avoid claim problems and reduce audit liability.
Each 2020 Coding Guide includes:
- Comprehensive introduction to CPT®, ICD-10-CM,and HCPCS coding
- National correct coding requirements for your specialty
- Documentation guidelines
- CPT® 2020 codes most commonly reported by your specialty with full descriptions and coding notes
- ICD-10-CM 2020 diagnosis codes most commonly reported to support the listed CPT® code(s)
- HCPCS 2020 supply, materials and injection codes most commonly reported by your specialty
- Current Medicare edits including relative values (RVU), post-op days, coverage restrictions, policies regarding multiple procedures, bilateral procedures, payment for assistant surgeon, and more.
- Current and complete CCI edits with modifier indicators
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2020 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010