Continuing its collaboration established in 2006, the American Dental Association and Physicians' Desk Reference have developed the 5th edition of the most authoritative guide to dental therapeutics currently available, an essential resource for today's busy dental practice.
The high quality, clinically relevant information from the ADA is a perfect match for the PDR drug information solution set. By working together, the ADA and PDR have created the most relevant clinical information reference for dentists who administer patient care.
This latest edition offers:
This volume features two clear, concise tables in each chapter, one for drug interactions and the other for prescribing information (including brand and generic names, dosing, adverse events, warnings, precautions, contraindications, and special dental considerations.
- Comprehensive coverage of more than 2,500 brand-name and generic drugs relevant to dentistry
- Many unique, dental-specific sections on clinical diagnosis and treatment
- Up-to-the-minute data on key dental therapeutic areas
- A user-friendly design that facilitates faster access and ease of use
- A listing off all products awarded the ADA Seal of Acceptance-an assurance of safety and efficacy not found in any other dental book
- Authoritative data from the Physician's Desk Reference database of Food and Drug Administration-approved information
- Complex information clearly organized in categories, tables and charts
Updated, comprehensive and highly relevant, the ADA/PDR Guide to Dental Therapeutics is the definitive guide dentists need to make the best medication decisions for their practices.
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2020 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010