All health plans must convert to the new AMA Health Plan Model (HPM) for CPT content licensing. All other entities will continue to use either the “per user” or “user proxy” models for licensing CPT content.
PMIC has been an authorized distributor of AMA CPT content in print, electronic and data formats for over 29 years. PMIC health plan customers who executed a new or renewal CPT content license agreement prior to October 1, 2019 for CPT 2020 may continue to use CPT content under the “per user” method until 2021.
Our Flash Code encoder product is exempt from the AMA Health Plan Model and will continue to be licensed under the “per user” model for health plans and all other entities.
Special Incentives for Health Plan Customers
PMIC is offering health plan customers and prospects special incentives designed to reduce the overall cost of licensing CPT content. These incentives may include some or all of the following:
Contact Meta Rias at (800) 633-7467 for additional information regarding CPT content licensing for health plans under the AMA Health Plan Model.
- Discounts for CPT content licensing for 2020 and 2021 for health plans that qualify for the AMA RAMP option
- Special discounts for the licensing of other data content such as ICD-10, HCPCS, CDT, HIPPS and NDC for health plans purchasing the CPT content license from PMIC
- Special discounts on the purchase of print and electronic coding and compliance products such as CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10, CDT, etc. for health plans purchasing the CPT content license from PMIC
- Special discounts on the “per user” licensing of the Flash Code encoder program, used by health plans for pre-authorization and other functions, for health plans purchasing the CPT content license from PMIC
- Purchase credits to offset the overall cost of CPT content licensing for qualifying health plans purchasing the CPT content license from PMIC
- CPT and other data file content delivered in custom formats as specified by the health plan
No Risk Guarantee
Copyright ©2020 PMIC. All Rights Reserved.
Practice Management Information Corporation
4727 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010